Hi and Happy Anniversary! I just want to take this moment to tell you how much I love and respect both of you. You have been such a great model in my life for what marriage means and what it should look like. Through good times and bad, trials and sometimes the highest mountains, I have watched from a distanced and been amazed at how you lean on Christ in all things and trust in Christ in all things. I admire you both so much.
The thing I will always remember the most is how Rebekah has always looked at her dad. When she looks at him it is always with so much love and respect it is evident to everyone around. You must have been just an amazing dad as she was growing up! You set such a godly example that not just anyone could stroll in and steal her heart. What an amazing example to fathers everywhere.
As for Mom, I would like you to know that your relationship with Rebekah has inspired me to be closer to my Mom. When I first met Bekah I could not believe that she called you everyday. But seeing the effect in her life and yours challenged me. Now I call my mom almost every single day and we have never been closer. Thank you to both and may God give you many more years together!!
Love you always,
Jennifer Ward
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment