Well, I am sure this won't be as good as Fred's... sorry!
Thanks Ken & Penny for being my Creation parents! Although, I don't know why I always come back every year, because I always get verbally abused by the "Tall Guy Who Looks Like Jesus"! (And he doesn't even do call-ins with me!) Oh, wait, I just remembered, I come back every year to see Penny and get some cooked carrots!!!
I always love coming up early, and hanging out with you guys - and we do also work on flagging fields! (Just in case Tim, Harry or Bill sees this!)
It's so much fun to sleep in the shade on the gator while Ken is busy re-surveying the lay of the land, yeah, love that part! And so thankful for nurse Penny who takes good care of me with all my little medical conditions!!!
I also loved going to Dairy Queen for ice cream! Haven't done that for awhile, think it's time!!! : )
By the way, I am still waiting for that Snuggie and your slippers in the mail - I thought you were going to let me borrow them!
So sad, I thought we were tight, but I guess you needed them more, now that you're retired and everything, and just laying around eating bon-bons!
Well, Congratulations on your Anniversary! Hope you have a wonderful celebration!!!
Love you all!
Thank Goodness, I still have my "Honorary Taylor Sister" certificate!!!
Love,
Ann D'Alessandro-Zuck-Taylor
p.s. How do you do it Penny?
: )
Friday, April 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment